As an expression of confidence in the excellence of the design, materials
and workmanship involved in all the various aspects of bringing
tungsten rings and jewelry to you, Titanium Kay provides the following warranty:
CONDITIONS OF LIFETIME WARRANTY
If your Titanium Kay product is found to have a defect in material or workmanship,
Titanium Kay will repair such defect without charge for materials or labor. DIAMONDS AND GEMSTONES ARE COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY AS WELL.
On titanium products, gold inlays and platinum inlays:
This warranty is valid only when a new Titanium Kay product is purchased from Titanium Kay or an authorized Titanium Kay retailer and is available to the original purchaser only.
- Any product that presents noticeable deformation, dents or bending that might occur with normal wear will be repaired or replaced by Titanium Kay without charge for materials or labor.
- Titanium Kay provides a lifetime refinishing policy: rings purchased from Titanium Kay can be returned at any time for free refinishing.
- In the event Titanium Kay determines that the product cannot be repaired, Titanium Kay will replace the product with either the same model, or one that is equivalent in the case of special styles, hand carved products or custom items.
This warranty does NOT cover expenses incurred due to a lack of
proper care for Titanium Kay's line of products.
- Retain proof of purchase documents. You will be requested by Titanium Kay to provide proof of purchase in order to receive warranty service.
- Notify Titanium Kay of any apparent defects promptly upon their discovery.
This warranty does not cover the following:
- Defects that are the result of improper care, maintenance
- Failures that result from abnormal strain, neglect, modification or
- Products purchased from dealers not authorized by Titanium Kay to
sell Titanium Kay products.
- Products no longer owned by the original purchaser.
Send your product(s) back with a copy of the invoice and write "Warranty Service" on the "Other" area. If you are not able to locate the original invoice, please go to My Account page to reprint it. If there is an address change since the order was placed, please put the new address in the middle part of the invoice.